Plan NOW for your RETIREMENT.
Find out what your banker and broker won’t tell you…
HOW REAL ESTATE REALLY BUILDS WEALTH.
It’s a well known proven fact!
“No other investment vehicle has ever created more millionaires than real estate!”
Right now, more than ever has there been a greater opportunity to invest in distressed real estate while helping homeowners who are in default. For the past 5 years we have specialized in working with sellers who are in need of a short sale so that they can move on with there lives. They’re confused, scared and in need of real solutions that work. We utilize private market solutions to assist these homeowners get a fresh start in life and re-establish their credit and their confidence. We often work with private investors who want to earn money passively through partnerships. Even if you have no experience in real estate we will show you how by working with us you can earn double digit returns secured by real estate while we do all of the work.
Position your portfolio with a fixed 9-12% return for the next five years.
NO STOCK MARKET RISK!
If are looking for a better return than what your Roth IRA, CD, 401k or other investment vehicles are providing. We can offer you a better annual return secured by real estate than what you are currently getting. We often work with private lenders in our transactions when we are in need of financing for acquisition, rehab and sale of our distressed property purchases.
Self-Directed Investing 101
The Self-Directed IRA industry is growing at a staggering pace and is expected to see over $2 trillion enter the market over the next few years. With over 45 million retirement account holders and less than 4% of those being held in nontraditional assets, the time to consider Self-Directed investing is now. The Investment Company Institute- the national association of U.S. investment companies, estimates that nearly $4.7 trillion in IRAs were held in the U.S. last year. Of this, an estimated $94 billion or a mere 2 percent are Self-Directed IRAs.
So, what is Self-Directed Investing?
To be concise, self-directed investing is exactly what it says it is; Investments directed by you. A self-directed IRA is one in which you decide how to invest your retirement funds. When many people hear “Self-Directed”, they assume it’s a unique type of IRA. However, “Self-Directed” is not a type. Any IRA, whether it’s a Traditional, ROTH, SEP, or SIMPLE IRA can be self-directed. As stated, it simply means that as the account holder, you are in charge of the investment decisions on behalf of your own retirement account.
The notion of using your IRA to invest in alternative assets like real estate is not a new one. The option has been available to investors since IRA’s came into existence. The reason you may be learning about this for the first time is because many large banks and brokerage firms don’t promote this as an option. The reasons are endless, but most commonly, it’s because investing in alternative assets like real estate may require additional paperwork and can be slightly more expensive than investing in stock and bond based mutual funds. That being the case, it’s very rare that they would steer you in the direction of investing in real estate or other nontraditional assets. Even worse, since investing in nontraditional assets isn’t a priority, many financial service professionals aren’t aware that a Self-Directed retirement plan is even an option.
Now, we know this might sound overwhelming but it’s actually easier than you might expect. The key is to surround yourself with a group of professionals that will help in vetting any potential investment you may find. This team should consist of yourself, your custodian, an attorney, a tax professional as well as a financial planner. By utilizing an IRA administrator like iPlanGroup, you remove the hassle of completing paperwork and allows you to concentrate on what’s important – your investments. You may ask- “Is this really legal?” The answer is yes. With the exception of life insurance contracts, collectibles, and stock in an S corporation, IRS rules allow all other investment types as long as they comply with the rules governing retirement plans.
If you’re contributing to a 401k through your employer, you have the ability to take your retirement into your own hands. With the stock market being as volatile as it is, now is the perfect time to consider investing in alternative assets. More and more people are realizing that the retirement plans provided by their employer or the government may not be adequate, or even available for them to utilize when their retirement comes.
We offer a very smooth transaction where your investment money goes from your self directed IRA to our closing attorney and then back to your investment account along with your profit. We can offer you 6 to 9% annualized return secured and collateralized by real estate that is purchased at 70% or less of the current market value.
Passive Real Estate Investment Opportunities
with Real Estate Liquidators
Passive Real Estate Investors include those who recognize the opportunity in today’s real estate market and wish to re-direct a portion of their investment portfolio into a self directed IRA. Passive Investors are not interested in getting involved with the day to day operations of locating, acquiring, rehabbing and cash flowing the property. We will work with you to determine your short and long term investment goals and match your needs with the appropriate investment vehicle. We have several different exit strategies and we will discuss each based upon your individual short and long term needs.
We may Buy, Fix and Hold for long term cash flow or We may buy, fix and Resell for short term profits.
Would you rather get 10% Annualized Return or
15% of the net Profit?
BANKS CONTINUE TO ENJOY HIGH PROFITS!
What do Banks Know about Investing? Plenty!
It is no secret that banks invest heavily in REAL ESTATE LOANS!
Because they are looking for conservative investments with solid growth and three important features:
Profitability – Safety – Security
- Mortgages offer the banks solid, long-term, fixed returns.
- You can put yourself in the position of the bank by directing your investment capital, including retirement funds, to well-secured real estate mortgages.
- Mortgages have ultimate safety because, if default occurs, the bank can recover its investment as the first lien holder on the property.
- Banks are most secure when they loan at 80% of the value of the property or less.
- In fact, they don’t even require Private Mortgage Insurance on properties with this kind of “loan to value.”
- The banks know that the value of the property itself is more than enough to cover their investment.
- You could say the investment is self-insured, especially with first rights as a lien holder.
- You can do what the banks have been doing for years…make a profitable return on investments backed by real estate.
- Real Estate Liquidators will show you how to “be the bank” and start earning 10% fixed returns on your investments NOW!
Self-Directed investing makes you the CEO of your retirement funds. In addition to tax free profits, asset protection, tax deductions, as well as estate planning, you’re able to make tax free investments in assets that are familiar and comfortable to you. By using your Self- Directed IRA to invest in real estate, you’re investing in a tangible asset. Investing in real estate also provides the potential of generating a passive income stream for you to utilize, while at the same time protecting your initial investment.
Answers to our most common questions:
- What type of company is Real Estate Liquidators Group LLC?
- We are a real estate development company that owns property in the Daytona Beach metro area.
- We buy and sell our own real estate.
- Our expertise is in finding under-valued real estate like foreclosures.
- We rehab/renovate or rebuild the property and then resell it for a profit.
- We are real estate developers that utilize proprietary, private market solutions for the purpose of residential redevelopment.
- What type of investment is this?
- It is a real estate mortgage / deed of trust.
- It is not: a pool of funds with other investors and it is not a limited or general partnership.
- Our real estate mortgages are the same as the banks; real estate mortgages are not FDIC insured and are not subject to Securities and Exchange acts.
- It is a transaction based investment whereby RELG LLC owns the property and you own the mortgage backed by the property, just like a bank does on your home.
- Is my 8% guaranteed?
- Though nothing is guaranteed, your return is fixed and backed by a tangible asset.
- It is not based on the performance of our company, but it is based on our ability to sell our properties and pay you a return.
- We have a large vested interest in the properties with 20% or more equity in each property.
- How can we afford to pay 8% interest?
- We fund our properties with banks and private investors.
- Our normal hold on a property will be 1 year or less, generally 6 months.
- This makes it ideal to utilize private funding.
- To buy a foreclosure and fund the purchase with a bank, then rehab the property, and then refinance the property a second time to recover our carrying costs is an expensive and cumbersome process.
- With a private investor it is a onetime transaction and the closing costs are a lot less.
- As you know, traditional real estate closings are approx. 3% to 5% of loan amount.
- What is my risk?
- If we did not pay then you can exercise your Power of Sale clause in your mortgage and sell the property through foreclosure.
- Remember that your investment is at least 20% less than what the property is worth.
- If the property did not sell at foreclosure for your entire amount owed then you could take title and sell it on the open market (i.e. through a real estate agent).
- If it sold for more than owed, the profit would be yours to keep.
- Can you buy a piece of real estate with your IRA?
- Yes you can.
- Your returns are based directly on how the property performs and appreciates.
- However there are many prohibited transactions when you buy real estate with your IRA.
- For instance, you or your family cannot benefit personally from the property.
- You cannot live in the property or stay in it.
- Your IRA has to pay for everything for the property.
- Keeping yourself at an arm’s length from your IRA property can be difficult as you are not allowed to manage the property for your IRA, which is why it is important to have an experienced company, like RELG handling all aspects of your investment.
- Why are mortgages ideal?
- They are a prime example of passive investing with fixed returns, no management hassles, no ownership liabilities, secured by a real asset, and not subject to market or housing fluctuations.
Would you like to know what to expect as a lender working with us?
If you would like to make money investing in real estate give us a call and let us know..
We will send you a custom investment package
SEC Basic Disclaimer
SUITABILITY AND DISCLOSURE: Investors must be 21 years of age or older and have sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters. The subject investments are not intended to be securities and, therefore, are not afforded protection under the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or applicable state laws and have not been registered under the Acts or certain state securities laws. If default occurs on payment per the terms of the promissory note and deed of trust, the investor’s legal rights of action are contained within those agreements and should be thoroughly examined with the investor’s own counsel.“This is not a public offering. This is not an offer or invitation to sell or a solicitation of any offer to purchase any securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities may only be offered or sold, directly or indirectly, in the state or states in which they have been registered or may be offered under an appropriate exemption.”
JOIN US ON ONE OF OUR UPCOMING WEBINARS!