- Our Team
- 1 The Short Sale Legal Jungle
- 2 Fiduciary Duty of Agents
- 4 Our Value Proposition
- 5 Agent Compensation
- 6 Case Study of Agent Partners Role
- Short Sale Success-Client Testimonials
- 7 Understanding Florida 501.1377
- 8 New Standardized Short Sale Guidelines
- 9 Property Acquisition and Process
- 10 Pre-Qualifying the Seller and Property
- 11 Educating the Seller
- 12 Meeting with the Distressed Seller
- 13 The Positive Results Conversation
- 14 Understanding the Documents
- 15 Marketing the Property
- 16 Preparing for the BPO
- 17 Our Exit Strategies
- 18 FAQ for Brokers and Agents
- 19- Marketing Tips for Our Agent Partners
- Pre-Foreclosure / Short Sales
- The Top Seven Financial Pitfalls Of Foreclosure
- Special Report #1- Imminent Default? You do Have Options!
- Special Report #2 – What is a Short Sale?
- Special Report #3 -What to Expect During a Short Sale
- Special Report #4-Tax Ramifications Resulting From A Short Sale
- Special Report #5 -Short Sale Scam Artists
- Special Report #6 -Working with Well Informed Agents
- Special Report #7 -Bankruptcy Vs. Foreclosure?
- Special Report #8 Options for Selling without a Short Sale!
- Special Report #9 Responsding to a Notice of Default
- Seller FAQ
- Industry News
- Contact Us
Home / Private Coaching
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
As an industry consultant, trainer and coach, Douglas Heise has specialized in the distressed property market place for over 5 years. Often sought after by sellers and real estate professionals to assist them in providing private market solutions that work since 2007.
Join Our Buyers List
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Before using this service, consider the following information: Our company cannot charge you any upfront fees in conjunction with providing you any type of mortgage assistance relief service. Our company is NOT associated with any government agency or program and our company is NOT approved by the government or your lender(s). You may stop doing business with us at any time with regard to the short sale, our short sale negotiation services (if any), or real estate brokerage services (if any). If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit rating.